How Far Will You Go?
Move your career to the next level. We are always looking for motivated and knowledgeable Support Specialists. Submit resume to:
TechRidge Office Complex
Seminole Building, Suite 209
9810 East 42nd Street
Tulsa, OK 74146
Phone: (918) 622-1167
Fax: (918) 728-3306
Two (2) Support Specialist positions were officially posted on 8/27/2012 and both closed 9/27/2012.
Join the managed services and cloud computing experts. Matrixforce has an immediate need for 2 Support Specialists. Support specialists help client businesses with IT support for half the cost of IT staff, utilizing the latest technology. The days are full, but there is a relaxed atomosphere where operational maturity and growing knowledge is rewarded. We work hard and we play hard. The client is number one and our competitors are engaged and defeated regularly.
In summary, Support Specialists install, configure, and troubleshoot personal computer and server and network hardware and software systems; provide technical assistance and training to system users; and update knowledgebase and Standard Operating Procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize superior customer service skills and rules of engagement interaction with clients of various job roles and daily coordination with other support team members.
- Regular morning follow-up via phone on client cases from the previous day.
- Respond to online, e-mail, and phone support requests per Service Level Agreement response times (such as 4 hours) and diagnose system hardware, software, and user problems.
- Update calendar and enter performed tasks into Customer Relationship Management system daily.
- Proactively resolve errors on servers and workstations and observe system functions to verify correct system operation.
- Evaluate client system needs versus software and hardware capabilities and make recommendations.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of client and internal systems and standard operating procedures, along with knowledgebase articles.
- Install, configure, and maintain network hardware including: servers, workstations, smartphones, tablets, printers, switches, routers, and storage.
- Install, configure, and maintain server and workstation software including: operating systems, business applications, security, backup, online services, virtualization, remote desktop services, unified messaging, and portals.
- Instruct administrators and users in use of software and hardware.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred
- Solid desktop experience and common problem/resolutions required
- Moderate server experience with Windows Server and Active Directory
- 3 years of experience supporting all or a subset of primarily Microsoft networks, firewalls, messaging, virtualiztion, online services, and line of business applications
- Background check and security clearance
- Confidentiality and Non-Solicit Agreement
- Education Reimbursement Agreement
- Ability to work well with a team and individually
- Ability to communicate well in writing and verbally
- Strict adherence to corporate Standard Operating Procedures
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive based upon education and experience
- Profit sharing bonus
- Premium Health Insurance
- 401-K Safe Harbor Matching
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursed