Keep business running as normal with less cost and better security.
Microsoft Direct CSP support by Oklahoma's most trusted and qualified partner.
3rd Party Cyber Risk Analysis by cyberist specialists to reduce liability.
Supposedly the cloud is everywhere, but what cloud do you use and what's the difference? Early on the allure of the cloud was simply convenience - often at a steep price. However, the present-day cloud is all about productivity and security with justified business value.
Watch Matrixforce CEO, Kevin Fream, telling our story to worldwide business leaders at Microsoft about Oklahoma customers prevailing over the second largest ice storm in state history using the cloud with no business disruption. Since 2007, we've never looked back and currently remain an exclusive Microsoft Direct CSP Partner of Oklahoma for the highest trust and qualifications in cloud support for thousands of subscribers nationwide.
- U.S. based
- Developed 2007
- Direct CSP
- Microsoft Datacenters
Cloud Solution Provider
Anually audited and certified skill in deploying and supporting Microsoft Online Services with local billing from the most trusted and qualified Direct CSP partners.
Office 365 deployment and support services using the patented Delta Method with an emphasis on compliance and security for Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, and Office.
Cybersecurity focus on protecting users and devices with security policy, anti-malware, and updates - plus wipe, lock, and restart capabilities for termination, lost device, or security incident.
Specializing in identify management like multi-factor authentication, virtual machines to escape on-premise infrastructure, and site recovery and backup to protect data.
Orbit® provides a full suite of cloud computing deployment and support services from server virtualization and device managment to unified messaging and data portal solutions. Features include:
- Easy Deployment: Get a demo and start a free trial. Take the risk out of moving to the cloud and learn from the cloud computing experts.
- Competency: Exclusive audited skill in cloud computing infrastructure and services.
- Cost-effective: Monthly online service fees at less cost than on-premise hardware, software, and maintenance. Fixed cost project to import data and customize services for quick implementation.
- Availability & Reliability: 99.9% Service Level Agreement with a global network of geo-redundant data centers from major manufacturers such as Microsoft and Google.
- Privacy & Compliance: World class security that is independently verified with multiple layers of protection and proactive monitoring for compliance including: ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX, and SAS 70 Type II compliance.
- Flexible & Agile: Migration from various platforms with superior knowledge of cloud computing integration, troubleshooting, usage, and administrator training.
- Terms: Matrixforce reserves the right to update this offering at any time without notice.