Online backup explained with benefits, myths, cost justification, and common questions.
Disaster recovery and business continuity policies, procedures, and reporting.
3rd Party Cyber Risk Analysis by cyberist specialists to reduce liability.
- Exclusive Competency
- Patented Process
- Microsoft Datacenters
- Regulation Compliant
Phoenix® lets you escape the hassle and worry of protecting your data, while providing better business continuity. Features include:
- Cost Effective: Volume sliding scale per gigabyte per month.
- Cutting Edge: Agentless online backup and data replication.
- Secure: Compressed and encrypted data deduplication.
- Tailored: Jobs, snapshots, and replication per your needs.
- Retention: Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly snapshots.
- Compliance: Approved for financial and professional service firms.
Azure Backup eliminates hardware and software infrastructure costs, protects against ransomware, and simplifies data protection.
Azure Site Recovery
Azure site recovery provides cost effective replication of virtual machines for standby access in the event of a disaster.
Office 365 online backup for Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint data on Azure with one-click restore to get running again quickly.
Dell EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) provides maximum data performance with volume snapshots and remote site replication.