Warning: Over 10% of Oklahoma businesses are attacked with ransomware each month. New cyberattacks are not only encrypting data, but copying confidential information for extortion while destroying backups and requiring full re-installation of the entire network.
Cybersecurity explained with benefits, myths, cost justification, and common questions.
Protect your organization and reputation from cyber criminals by starting from the inside-out.
3rd Party Cyber Risk Analysis by cyberist specialists to reduce liability.
- Cyberist Specialists
- Patented Process
- Published Authority
- Annually Audited
- What is Overwatch? Annually updated cybersecurity support and services to avoid busines loss from cybercrime or cyberattack.
- Cyber Trust. Trusted C Corporations using cyberist specialists with patent-pending process, industy security competency, published expertise, and public compliance audits.
- Cloud Security. Reduce the risk of hostile work environment, data theft, and ransomware attack wherever your staff work.
- Breach Protection. A comprehensive cyber risk solution for business to avoid willful negelect, reputation damage, and devastating loss or penalties from cybercrime.
- Device Management. Report security compliance for encryption and vulnerabilities. Remotely scan, update, wipe, lock, and restart desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Annual risk assessment, top policies/procedures, and employee training/testing for protection against malware and phising scams.
Added layer of cloud-delivered security that predictively blocks ransomware malware whether your employees are in the office or on the go.
3rd-Party vulnerability scan of network and cloud systems for cyber risk or regulation compliance with no admin credentials required.
Common Criteria evaluation for determining the trustworthiness of cloud applications or websites as provisioned by the CISA.
Annual subscription for 2FA login, high-availability, integrated wireless, intrusion or change alerting, and deep packet inspection.