RANSOMWARE PREVENTION BLUEPRINT
Top 10 Business Defenses Against Ransomware
If you think you're not in danger because you're "small" and not a big target like a J.P. Morgan or Home Depot, then think again. An estimated 62,000 cyber attacks occur every single day and over half are aimed at small businesses.
You just don't hear about it because it's kept quiet for fear of attracting bad publicity, lawsuits, and data breach fines – much less the sheer embarrassment.
SPECIAL OFFER for midsized businesses with 25 or more employees or greater than $5M in revenues
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- Ransomware myths told by backup and anti-virus software manufacturers and the realities of the current cybercrime epidemic.
- Why the majority of organizations will get hacked by ransomware and the most important technology for preventing password cracking.
- 3 privacy and data breach penalties that effect ALL organizations of any size - even in unregulated industries and private small businesses.
- Why you can't trust your security and reputation to unvetted IT support providers.
- What controls you should have in place to prevent employee apathy or theft.
- How modern omni-directional security is a more reliable and a safer strategy than expensive and ineffective layers of hardware and software.
- Why good security is a competitive advantage in your marketing and often lowers insurance premiums and business penalties.
Download this ebook now by completing the form on this page.