Managed Services Pricing
What should you pay for vetted managed IT services?Schedule Consult
As more scrutiny is placed on the bottom line, many companies demand to know more about the expected and realized Return on Investment (ROI) for supporting information technology. The following five year calculation represents the estimated savings using Guardian® Managed Services compared to your current approach.
- Accordking to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, typical rate for student IT support is $15 per hour.
- Legacy national hourly rate for break/fix service is $100 per hour.
- Managed services pricing should be a flat monthly cost.
- Vetted managed IT services are generally a 40% savings versus full time staff.
- Per user or device pricing alone should be avoided as it only favors the provider.
- You should pay no more than double the student rate for non-mission critical unvetted IT support.
- Using unvetted IT support for business operations is considered willful neglect punishable by both civil and criminal penalties.