Microsoft Gold Partner
Highest accreditation for specialized Microsoft Cloud, Platform, and Security solutions in Oklahoma.
Proven expertise in delivering quality solutions in specialized areas of business.
Beyond Gold status, Microsoft management ensures superior customer experiences.
Managing all-inclusive services of customer engagement without a distributor.
Tip: Matrixforce is Oklahoma's only Microsoft Gold Partner offering Vetted IT Support® using the Delta Method for streamlining technology to reduce complexity and avoid risk.
Since 1994, Matrixforce has specialized in Microsoft solutions to protect and empower financial and professional service customers.
For each annually audited competency, there is generally a $100,000 revenue commitment with 4 engineers passing 2 tests each, required minimum of 5 customer references, and a fee of $4,730.
Combined with our streamlining technology motivation and patented Delta Methodology, customers gain peace of mind plus competitive advantage with vetted managed IT services.
Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
Demonstrating expert capabilities with Microsoft Cloud solutions for customers to capitalize on conducting business anywhere while safeguarding their business.
- Cloud computing: Migration and support for Office 365 and Azure.
- Mobility: Deploying mobile devices, security, and associated applications with Intune.
- Presence: Instant messaging and conferencing utilizing Skype for Business.
- Portals: Content Management including documents, search, and security with SharePoint.
- Online backup: Enterprise storage and replication for online backup and disaster recovery.
- Identity management: Single sign-on and multi-factor authentication.
- Cybersecurity: Review systems, compliance, documentation, and disaster recovery.
Windows and Devices
One of the cornerstones of a secure enterprise, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 play a key role in helping customers meet the security and compliance challenges they face today.
- High-availability: Design, migration, integration, and deployment solutions based on Active Directory.
- Virtualization: Hyperv systems providing a nimble infrastructure for resiliency and growth.
- Unified messaging: Advanced migration or deployment solutions based on Exchange Server.
- High Performance Computing: Setup, configuration, and support of computational clusters.
- Database: Data management, migration, and server consolidation solutions based upon SQL Server.
- Remote desktop services: Virtual desktop presentation and remote access.
- Desktop deployment: Services for Windows 10 operating systems and programs, including anti-malware, systems management, and line-of-business applications.
Warning: Select Microsoft Gold Certified Partners with competencies that match your needs such as App Dev, Business Applications, or Cloud and Infrastructure. Avoid Microsoft Silver Certified Partners with little or no requirements, fees, or experience.
Established technical capability in delivering Office 365 productivity for authoring, mail and social media, site and content management, chat, and advanced security and analytics.
- Office 365 Deployments: 4,000 active users of any Microsoft Office 365 workload (excluding trial SKUs).
- Enterprise Compliance: Delivering Office 365 E5 solutions under Microsoft's largest commercial cloud business.
- Advanced eDiscovery: Including In-place Search along with Hold and Export.
- Azure Rights Management: Restrict forwarding of critical e-mails and access to sensitive documents.
- Advanced Threat Protection: Guard your mailbox against malicious links and attachments while assessing device risk and potential threats.
- Customer Lockbox: Control how support accesses your mailbox for assured confidentiality.
- Video Conferencing: Leverage Skype for Business presentation broadcast up to 10,000 people with telephone conferencing.
Differentiated managed services that help customers modernize their infrastructure and migrate applications and data to the cloud.
- Azure Backup: Backup virtual machines or files and folders with encrypted automatic storage and scaling management.
- Site Recovery: Cloud disaster recovery of replicated Hyperv virtual machines with no production impact sandbox testing.
- Performance Virtual Machines: Enterprise performance and security for your most demanding applications.
- Azure Active Directory: Implementing multi-factor authentication identity solutions to prevent password breach.
- Premium Websites: High performance websites for fast customer access and better search engine ranking.
- Azure Remote Desktop: Remote App and Remote Desktop Services that utilize the world's largest and most secure cloud platform.
- Cloud Assessment: Cybersecurity audit of hybrid on-premise and Azure systems by vetted and published experts.
Radically improve the performance or customer reach of your business.
Highly effective approach to implement and support technology operations.